The Aviation Cocktail is a classic gin cocktail perfect for the adventurous gin lovers out there.
Here's how to make the Aviation Cocktail in the comfort of your own home:
50ml Bombay Sapphire Gin
10ml Créme de Violette
15ml Maraschino Liqueur
15ml Lemon Juice (Freshly Squeezed)
Cherry to garnish
How to make it:
1. Grab your cocktail shaker and fill it with ice cubes
2. Pour Bombay Sapphire gin, Créme de Violette, Maraschino Liqueur and Lemon Juice into your shaker.
3. Shake away baby!
4. Strain the liquid into a chilled saucer (or Martini glass)
5. Skewer your Cherry on a cocktail stick to garnish
6. Admire your work and take a picture to upload onto Instagram tagging @microbarbox and #MBXgirls
7. Sip, slowly and sweetly to enjoy every bit of flavour #Cheers