We have teamed up with Madam Geneva & Gent
to help everyone get through this challenging time of social distancing. If we’re not allowed to meet up in person for a gin then let's meet online for a gin tasting experience instead!
This is a live Zoom event
6pm Saturday 11th April
6pm Thursday 16th April
6pm Friday 26th April
when you will be tasting the gins alongside the other participants and sharing your feedback via your webcam. So do your hair, don your make-up and ensure your housemate isn't doing anything untoward in the background please. ;-)
50ml Sipsmith Dry Gin
50ml City of London Old Tom Gin
50ml City of London Christopher Wren Gin
50ml Portobello Road Gin
50ml Bramley & Gage Dry Vermouth
150ml Premium Tonic Water
Some tasty snacks
The Virtual Gin Tasting Box contains 9 units of alcohol.
What is included in the virtual experience?
• A Madam Geneva & Gent MicroBarBox delivered to your door in advance of the gin experience
• Link to the ‘Virtual’ Gin Tasting Experience online Zoom meeting room
• ‘The Distilled History of Gin’ – An interactive and engaging talk on the story, influence and culture of gin
• A journey through the highs and lows of London’s gin-drinking past and present
• A ‘How-To-Taste-Gin’ tutorial
• A Mix-Your-Own Martini Masterclass
450 MicroShot points earned with purchase.