“A brilliant experience, the gins were lovely and the hosts, Will and Emma, were exceptional. Would highly recommend”
– Sarah E
We have teamed up with Madam Geneva & Gent
to help everyone get through this challenging time of social distancing. If we’re not allowed to meet up in person for a gin then let's meet online for a gin tasting experience instead!
This is a live Zoom event
select from (below):
8:00pm Saturday 20th June SOLD OUT
8:00pm Friday 3rd July
8:00pm Saturday 11th July
8:00pm Saturday 18th July
when you will be tasting the gins alongside the other participants and sharing your feedback via your webcam. So do your hair, don your make-up and ensure your housemate isn't doing anything untoward in the background please. ;-)
50ml Sipsmith Dry Gin
50ml City of London Old Tom Gin
50ml City of London Christopher Wren Gin
50ml Edinburgh Gin
50ml Bramley & Gage Dry Vermouth
2 x 150ml Premium Tonic Water
The Virtual Gin Tasting Box contains 9 units of alcohol.
What is included in the virtual experience?
• A Madam Geneva & Gent MicroBarBox delivered to your door in advance of the gin experience
• Link to the ‘Virtual’ Gin Tasting Experience online Zoom meeting room
• ‘The Distilled History of Gin’ – An interactive and engaging talk on the story, influence and culture of gin
• A journey through the highs and lows of London’s gin-drinking past and present
• A ‘How-To-Taste-Gin’ tutorial
• A Mix-Your-Own Martini Masterclass
480 MicroShot points earned with purchase.