Here's how to make a French Martini cocktail in the comfort of your own home.
What you will need:
50ml Chase Vodka
15ml Chambord Liqueur
60ml fresh pineapple juice
skewered raspberries to garnish
How to make it:
1. Grab your cocktail shaker and fill it with a handful of ice cubes.
2. Pour the Chase Vodka, Chambord Liqueur and pineapple juice into the cocktail shaker.
3. Shake until condensation forms on the outside of your shaker.
4. Strain the liquid into your Martini glass
5. Skewer a couple of raspberries with a cocktail stick as a garnish
7. Sip and enjoy #Cheers